Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'm Following the Right Path

So, I was talking with my sister-in-law, Ly'chel and I was saying how THIS blog may actually work.  Well, this is not my first blog that I have started.  This is at least my 5th attempt.  My first blog was just a way for me to try to vent about different topics but I never committed the time to it.  Then I tried several smaller topics.  When finally it clicked.  I needed to do one blog about everything--"Everything Michele".

I realized that my "everything" is several things, I cannot isolate myself as the roles sometimes mix.  So with "Everything Michele" I can just share me and all the things about me.

Yesterday, I received confirmation that I am doing the right thing with this blog and some of the other things that I want to do.  In yesterday's post (http://everythingmichele.blogspot.com/2017/01/you-would-not-believe-my-day.html), I wrote about my day, basically, I went to work in high spirits and faced several challenges, the major one being that my classroom windows were broken by blocks.  Now overall, I was very optimistic about my day.

Today, on my way to work I realized something.  Yesterday, I found a rock in my classroom, on the floor right in front of my whole group chair.

The reason why this, for me, is confirmation that I am on the right track is because even though I was not at work, I can see that God had protected me.  If I had been in the classroom when the rocks had been thrown in the classroom, the rock would have landed at my feet.  I would have been fine.  The rock that landed where my feet usually are was the largest rock that I discovered remaining in my classroom.  So although I was not the actual target metaphorically I was and I would have been fine.  I need to continue on this process, continue to work on the things that I want to work on.

So publicly, I wish to thank God for my life, my family, my blessings that I have today and that I will receive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment