Wednesday, January 11, 2017

PledgeCents Classroom Cause

Hey, everyone!

I hope that you are doing well.  I wanted to give you a chance to act on a wonderful opportunity for you to support my students.  I am working on raising $355 over the next 20 days in order to provide students with the best education possible.  This campaign is going to be geared towards restocking the supplies.  My students are at a Title I school which means we service low-income families.  You can read all about the need, students, and school at the cause website (click invest in the box to the right).

I would ask that you contribute if possible by donating and/or spreading the word to anyone you know who might be interested in supporting this classroom.  It would really help if you could share the cause via your Facebook, Twitter, blog, or email to your friends, family, and co-workers.

Please note that if I do not make the goal that we will purchase as many supplies as we can with what we receive.

Thank you in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment