Saturday, January 7, 2017

Snow Day with the Carmichael's

Today we had our first official (by my terms) snow of the year.  So I told CJ and Maise that we would be having a pajama party.  Well, my day didn't go quite as planned.  I had wanted us to watch Happy Feet and then go and bake cookies but....CJ wanted to watch YouTube for Kids.  (We love that app...YouTube but with extra security and no inappropriate advertisements.  S/N we have YouTube Red so we don't get any advertisements anyway.).



After getting tired of the two of them fighting over the iPad, I took it from them and took them downstairs where I had already prepped all of the ingredients.


Then that's when we started to bake.  Here we are in the kitchen:




Currently, my iPad serves multiple functions and so I did not have enough storage space to record the entire experience but we had some great dialogue while making the cookies.  CJ enjoyed demonstrating for the camera.  Mason wanted to assemble to mixer.

Finally, here were our cookies we made.





After baking, Maise took a nap while CJ played with his whales and then watched the iPad.  We were trying to pass the time while Maise slept so that we could go out in the snow together.  When he woke up, we all got dressed and spent a little time in the snow.







I hope you enjoyed your Saturday or Snow Day (if you have one)!  We did!

No comments:

Post a Comment